Date: Sunday, November 24, 2013
Time: 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Location: The Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
The 20th Annual Holiday Marketplace
**Members 'First Look' Celebration on Friday, November 22 from 2-5pm!**
A special opportunity for Garden Members to be the first to view and buy gifts from our many talented local artisans. Seasonal refreshments and music from the Cheers a Quartet!
Saturday and Sunday (November 23 & 24) 10:00am-4:00pm
- More than 35 artisans with one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted items
- New holiday items from The Garden Guild, along with their beloved traditional decorations
- Nature-inspired creations using repurposed and local materials
- Local food purveyors with edible gifts for the foodies on your list
- Special items in the Garden Growers Nursery and Garden Shop
- Perry Ford display of the latest fuel efficient models
- Photos with Santa in the Garden—perfect for holiday cards!
- Gift wrapping from Waldorf School students, for a small donation
- Festive carolers and strolling musicians for holiday ambiance
- Enjoy scrumptious, homemade FREE cookies generously provided by Marmalade -AND- Silvergreens Café & Catering
This popular weekend event brings together local artisans in an open-air market setting. From hand-thrown ceramics to one-of-a-kind jewelry to custom-sewn textiles to adorable items for children – the Holiday Marketplace is one-stop shopping for everyone on your holiday list. All proceeds support the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden General Fund.
Interested vendors should contact Gail Milliken or call (805) 682-4726 ext. 113