Due to the Garden’s varied topography, portions of the historic landscape may be inaccessible to some visitors. Much of the Garden’s display area is accessible by stone-paved pathways and compact earthen trails and can be reached in a variety of ways, including stair-free options for most specialty gardens. However, due to the historic and natural location of the Garden in Mission Canyon, certain paths may be narrow, rough, uneven or steep.
- Restroom for use by our visitors in wheelchairs and for family needs is located behind the Entrance Kiosk
(Please ask a Visitor Services Representative if you require assistance)
- The Garden Shop and Garden Growers Nursery are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchairs are not available on site
If you have questions or comments about accessibility at SBBG:
Please feel free to contact a Visitor Service Representative at the Garden, or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805) 682-4726 ext. 149
Spring Membership Drive: April, 2014
Purchase a new membership (or renew your current membership) before April 30 and automatically be entered to win 1 of 5 wine & cheese picnic backpacks along with two complimentary tickets to a Wine & Cheese Botanic Lecture at the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden. Prize retail value $100 each. Winners will be selected and notified on May 12.
Campaign Tours by Golf Cart—Reserve Your Spot Today!
The Garden's Seed the Future comprehensive campaign is raising much-needed funds to help the Garden protect and preserve California’s native plants. If you are interested in learning more about the Garden’s comprehensive campaign, we’d be happy to take you on a private golf cart tour.
- Tours are offered for up to three guests at a time
- 9:00am -or- 2:00pm, Tuesday through Friday, or by special appointment
- Reserve your spot now: email the Registrar, or call (805) 682-4726 ext. 102