Support from corporate members helps The Santa Barbara Botanic Garden continue its diverse programs while providing companies and their employees with exclusive benefits and privileges.
This program is designed to enable businesses to demonstrate corporate philanthropy while achieving a broad range of marketing objectives. We work closely with corporations to create sponsorship strategies tailored to meet their needs.
Benefits of Corporate Membership, at the $5,000 level
- One company event on the Botanic Garden’s grounds per year;
- Donor recognition on outdoor Botanic Garden displays;
- Signed copies of Alice's Garden & Trees of Santa Barbara.
- A minimum of 25 free one-time passes for employees;
- Acknowledgement in our newsletter the Ironwood and in our Annual Report;
- Opportunities to reward your best customers or clients with special “perks”;
- Exclusive invitation to Director-hosted events. These are small events, such as private dinners held at the home of our Board Chair, to recognize high-level members of the Garden.
Benefits of Corporate Membership at the $10,000 level
- All the benefits above with the following additions:
- Use of the Blaksley Library and its state-of-the-art audio visual system for your company event
- A signed and framed botanical illustration by Patrick O’Hara. This watercolor print is drawn from a limited collection of drawings commissioned by the Botanic Garden from an internationally renowned biological illustrator
- A minimum of 100 free one-time passes
- Corporate listing on the SBBG Website
View more Corporate Opportunities
Please contact SBBG Membership or call (805) 682-4726 x110
Spring Membership Drive: April, 2014
Purchase a new membership (or renew your current membership) before April 30 and automatically be entered to win 1 of 5 wine & cheese picnic backpacks along with two complimentary tickets to a Wine & Cheese Botanic Lecture at the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden. Prize retail value $100 each. Winners will be selected and notified on May 12.
Campaign Tours by Golf Cart—Reserve Your Spot Today!
The Garden's Seed the Future comprehensive campaign is raising much-needed funds to help the Garden protect and preserve California’s native plants. If you are interested in learning more about the Garden’s comprehensive campaign, we’d be happy to take you on a private golf cart tour.
- Tours are offered for up to three guests at a time
- 9:00am -or- 2:00pm, Tuesday through Friday, or by special appointment
- Reserve your spot now: email the Registrar, or call (805) 682-4726 ext. 102
The Santa Barbara Botanic Garden fosters the conservation of California's native plants through
our gardens, research and education, and serves as a role model of sustainable practices