The Garden is located at
1212 Mission Canyon Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
(about 1 mile north of the Santa Barbara Mission)
Getting to the Garden by Car
- From Highway 101 (northbound or southbound):
- Take the Mission Street off ramp, turning toward the mountains on Mission Street
- Follow Mission Street seven blocks toward the mountains (looking for the brown and white “Botanic Garden” signs) to Santa Barbara Street
- Turn left onto Santa Barbara Street and proceed 2 blocks to the first stop sign at Los Olivos Street
- Turn right onto Los Olivos Street and drive past Mission Santa Barbara;
- Continue north toward the mountains to the stop sign at Foothill Road
- Turn right onto Foothill Road and proceed to the stop sign at Mission Canyon Road
- Turn left ontoMission Canyon Road
- Follow Mission Canyon Road, and then bear right at the fork of Mission Canyon Road and Tunnel Road
- Proceed about 1/2 mile; the Garden is on the left at 1212 Mission Canyon Road
(Pass the bottom exit on Mission Canyon Road, and look for a large sign at the top entrance)
If you have any difficulty finding us, please call (805) 682-4726, ext. 149 for assistance.
Spring Membership Drive: April, 2014
Purchase a new membership (or renew your current membership) before April 30 and automatically be entered to win 1 of 5 wine & cheese picnic backpacks along with two complimentary tickets to a Wine & Cheese Botanic Lecture at the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden. Prize retail value $100 each. Winners will be selected and notified on May 12.
Campaign Tours by Golf Cart—Reserve Your Spot Today!
The Garden's Seed the Future comprehensive campaign is raising much-needed funds to help the Garden protect and preserve California’s native plants. If you are interested in learning more about the Garden’s comprehensive campaign, we’d be happy to take you on a private golf cart tour.
- Tours are offered for up to three guests at a time
- 9:00am -or- 2:00pm, Tuesday through Friday, or by special appointment
- Reserve your spot now: email the Registrar, or call (805) 682-4726 ext. 102